Client Feedback Workshop
Client Feedback Studies – Enhancing Your Business
An Educational Workshop for Managers and Directors
This one-day workshop provides a thorough explanation of client feedback studies and how to incorporate client feedback effectively into the business plan.
The benefits for managers attending this workshop is a full understanding of how client feedback can impact a firm’s business plan, how client complaints can be anticipated and avoided, and how direct cost savings can be made from knowing what clients actually want from a service or product range.
The session is non-technical and participative, with questions and discussion encouraged throughout. Hard copies of all course materials are included.
The workshop is run by Karen Shackleton, a director of Keith Shackleton Associates Limited. (See biography).
- Clients and their opinions
- Feedback on different aspects of the business
- Types of feedback studies
- Example: structuring a third party feedback study
- Workshop: drafting an outline feedback study for participants’ own companies
- Dealing with complaints
- Incorporating feedback effectively into business plans
- Benefits of feedback studies
- Managers and directors
- Marketing teams
- Client service departments
For further information, or to book this workshop, please contact Karen Shackleton.